Dec 3, 2008

COMING SOON 2009


It seemed to me that everyone has a story to tell. My life hasn't been the perfect 17 years a girl could ever have. Life wasn't a bed of rose for Little Scarlet (Virginie). But life was about to change as Scarlet grew up into a fine maiden in the east of Minnesota. When Scarlet bumped into a childhood friend, Rudy (Danial) who told her about the mystery & treasure of life inside the heart of London. Life's had a little twist of fate. Follow Scarlet as she journeys into the life of the Night World along with the Man who owns the London night clubs, Mr Zubini (Izman), the TOP showgirl (Angelina) & the love of her life, Jerome (Zapharn) in The Socialites'. Coming to you in 2009.


Hahahaha, well I was bored and I was looking at movie posters than my daydreaming striked. Hahaha, life really had it's up & downs in my life. & I could really make a movie out of this, but hey! I intend to write a BOOK about it so yeah, welcome the the dramatic life of well, ME ;)

A few snapshots that I'd like to imagine as part of the storyline. ;D


Welcome to the night world.

Behind London's mystery doors.

There is always the temptation to CHEAT & LIE

Scarlet's hero, Jerome (Zapharn)
*Afiq, pinjam gambar! Ur'e just too hot to NOT be in my movie*

Lol, anyways have fun being crazy with me. lol, I hope this is entertaining enough. At least you bloggers && non-blogger get a glimp of whats actually playing in this weird head of mine. Fear it, embrace it.

p/s: I'm cranky so deal with it!

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: