Jan 23, 2009

Be Real (:

Youth Camp 2008 was a blast and I'm pretty sure it's just the beginning of God's work in us. Camp is located in Bayu Beach Resort in Port Dickson. The area is awesome and definitely beautiful && so is the beach. I ain't gonna talk much since I don't have that mood these few days but please let the pictures lead you on.

Welcome to Bayu Beach Resort.

&& this is my room (:

& of course, my mates. Joanne, Koshe, Yili & Carol's missing.

Aha! At the restaurant.

Ain't this yummy?

Jamming sessions a.k.a Worship Practice.

& of course, Ps.Elijah Kong is working God's awesomeness through his words!

Free time at the beach.

The seawater was extremely relaxing

The wind there smelt like sea water. like durhh!

The boys doing their THANG!

Poor Jeremy, I would say.

Shake shake oh shake it!

Gabriel fakes death!

Jeffrey + Elwin's make up team = THIS!

Last night at camp (:

ever yours, xoxo,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: