Aug 22, 2010

Changes


I used to be alright with changes. Until the day I've lost you. Ever since then, my life changed rapidly && I just couldn't catch up with it. Yes, life has definitely moves on, leaving me behind still holding on to you. We've been through a lot together bii, && nothing beats the way you make me feel. I don't want to give up on us. I know you said that it's over between us. I know thats what you want me to believe. But why can I see tears in your eyes when you had to tell me that you hate me? We've been apart for almost 4 months now. What difference does it make? My heart still beats for you. ONLY YOU. Maybe by now, you've let go of me. I really hope you haven't. I'm willing to wait for you. I'm willing to wait for you. Because it only you. It's you baby, IT'S YOU! It always have been you. I love you S. I love you so much, that it brings me joy to be able to hurt for you.

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: