Oct 5, 2008

The Golden Raya

04 October 2008

It was just days before that Ashela called me saying that we're gonna celebrate raya at Tyka's house on saturday. For nights we had this excitement burning inside us. It was just a little gathering that Ashela had organized for close friends. Yeahhh, So there I was in the morning, rushing to little Yenni Taylor's to get my baju kebaya. I wore it and was on my way to pick Zaffeq up where I was surprise when Aai was there too. So yeaaa, soon Zaffeq in his maroon baju melayu was sitting with Aai in his lightgreen baju melayu in the back seat of my car. Off we went and started our long four hours wait for everyone to come. First came Fiqa in her red kurung and Isha in her black. Then, there was Abil in black and Lily in a floral pinky dotted kurung. Kibby was the only "BANDAR" boy there. Hahhaa, we waited hours for little Amoi to reach in her white kurung and off we went to Tyka's house by taxi. There, Tyka was in purple then changed into a green kebaya to match mine. We really had fun together. Makan was like sooooo sedap. Then there we go again, we started snapping and snapping and snapping!

It was after when I spotted Amin's motor that I became soooo JAKUN that I insited on a ride. He drove me just one little round but it was nice all the way! This is soooo TOPIING my best days in october of the year! Later on, we all walked to the bus stop to catch a taxi and off we went to KLCC. There, we walked to Pavillion and lastly to BB Bistro. Through the whole journey, all eyes were on us. For the 1st factor that we're in our traditional costumes. && seconly we are all just so colourful that it catches all eyes. Hahaha, there I meet up with Syira, Zaza & Zana, goshh I miss them so much! & LAZARA was there you. But the fun does not end here, on our way home, Me, Kroll, Ashela, Along & Rose walked to the Hang Tuah station for our train, the weather was great. The day was super fun and I really had my GOLDEN RAYA! Down below here is my FIRST ever duit raya. (:

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.


0 new recipes: