Oct 13, 2008

The Dream Guy <3

So there I was, strolling in the beautiful autumn. My feet among the leaves of yellow and orange. & then, we were in the backseat of the car. Sitting on his laps, I stared deep into his eyes. His mesmerizing light-blue eyes with shades of orangie rays. His eyes so full of energy. So filled with life. My eyes were fixed then on his lips. His small pink lips that curved into a sweet & gentle smile. His face was very clean-cut. No beards, no mustaches, no overgrown eyebrows and no long sideburns. He was absolutely P-E-R-F-E-C-T-! There and then I said to myself, "He's the one. He's the one." HE IS THE ONE! I was falling in love. But then reality strikes! A guy like this is too good to be true. I've never seen him before my whole life. Who is he? Where's he from? What's his name? Is he an angel? Is he the ONE? Or is he just another'silhouette'? I woke up to the sound of hammering outside my room. This dream was amazing and only one thing kept playing in my mind. I WISH HE REALLY EXIST!

p/s: somehow, I hope he's out there somewhere, waiting for me. ;(
xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: