Jun 3, 2009

100th Post (:

Being my 100th post, I'm gonna post on a special event. Not exactly a special event, but one which i dearly treasure.

There was this guy. We are inseparable. Dangerously attached to each other. Well, he meant the world to me. But as close as we may be, we had a fight. Not just a big fight, it was HUGE! && it was painful. For 8 agonizing months, I've dreaded my days & frets through my nights. It is not the same & it's definitely not nice to not have him around. But I guess the saying, "air dicincang tidak akan putus" fits in here. Thought we're not siblings or related. But no matter how huge or big our fight gets, we always make it work in the end. && somehow now we're closer than we were before.

Qoute of the day: People tend to keep wanting those whom they can never have but ignore those whom loves us faithfully. Appreciate those who stands by your side && acknowledge their sacrifices, before it's too late!

p/s: I've lost you once, I won't lose you again!

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency

0 new recipes: