Jun 4, 2009

A New Day Has Come ;D

Hahaha, another normal day of having class (:

This was how I started out as usual. Definitely with clothes on. DURH! I decided to wear a simple green+yellow mix. I matched them with my casual jeans & obviously a pair of my fave green flats. Not forgetting the contrasting red PAUL FRANK bag I always carry. I surely do look vibrant (:

&& every girl has her own camwhore partner (: Meet Andrew. Andrew Loh Peng Shiang! An awesome friend who not only craps alot, enlightens the moment but he actually accompanied me for my casting ;p Andrew, keep rocking yo!

Was bored in class, so my imaginary friend visited me. Everyone, say hello to Mr.Buckface (:
he came to entertain me and did such a good job :P

Well, I was soooo er, unconventional ;D and bored. Thus! This a puzzle for all. Awesome awards awaiting you!
Questions:
a) What is this?
b) Who's does this belong to?
c) Guess the amount of hair on it?
Answer this and send it to 36707 to either :-
1) Win yourself a full crazy day out with Virginie Laurency && snapp till you drop!
2) Win yourself a perfect date with Virginie Laurency && pay for all she buys!
3) Win yourself a vacation with Virginie Laurency && spend your wildest dreams on an exotic canibal island!

On my way home, waiting for the train. *BERKOLAM AKU* damn! this mak cik looks hot nohh! Hahaha, but i really like the train passing effect (:

Hahaha, Alas, this is how I looked when I finally got home! Big difference form the top picture ayy??? I look like this freak-o druggie. hahahaha all high and poof! smoke smoke smoke!

p/s: Every minute of your day is proof that you're still alive. Live life to the fullest!

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: