Aug 28, 2009

Oh cupid!!

Today was a little tragic. I would have said the day was perfectly normal until mommy called to share the news. Uncle Freddy, passed on :( He was very nice to us back then in the olden days, but somehow we just lost contact a lil'. Met the kids at the funeral today, Suzanne & Kiki, were tearful but they've grown so much and look so pretty (: BenBen && Dodo, well, they're big kids now. but eventually they've kinda forgotten about me. Well, it's been about 7 years now since the last time :( It's like the first time since 7 years that the four of us got back together. We grew up together and we used to spend time with each other always, ah!! How time flies. At the funeral, some of Kiki's friends came to show their respect and support to the family (: Among them, was this one who caught my eye effortlessly. She looks soo flawless, so pretty. Her beauty was so devine. I would have said that I was drawn to her. That I was attracted to her like a magnetic force. But heaven know, I couldn't do anything about it right? But to my surprise, when I asked Kiki, that beautiful person whom I thought was a 'she', is actually a 'he'. Ahh, relieve. Hahah, && I thought there no longer is any guy who is this beautiful living on the surface of the earth. Shit! He got me now! I'm attracted, curious and currently addicted. Damnn!! :'( If only I would have known. Haha, yet of course, there is some good news to it. That PRETTY BOY, is interested in me too. Haha, the tragic work of cupid. && I was just asking Lavinia if there's any nice chinese boy she could introduce to me. Oh well, guess Cupid did his thang. I'll just gotta see how things go from here (:

xoxo, ever yours,
*LOVESTRUCKED*
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: