Aug 31, 2009

Two's Company, Three's A Crowd

Of all things I've been through, the deepest heartbreak is today. When your most trusted girlfriends whom you thought would stick close to you through think and thin and seas of shits, just betrayed you. Gave you up just like that to spend time with GUYS they liked even though they've been spending time together for so long. Yes! I havent met my so called bestfriends, for 10 friggin' months and this is what they do to me. Pfft, i am still crying my shits off, bless you! The things I'me willing to do for them. They have to puasa, i had to friggin starve with them. I last ate at 3 a.m yesterday and till now, my stomach is empty. Knowing me, it's a torture as my mouth is never unaccompanied by food! I had to cancle family plans for them, get into big fights with mom for them, go against my curfew and even skip church just to keep them company, heck, the lis goes on! But do they give shit? NO! They just come to you and say, "vir, kitorg nak balik". Yes!! Balik la sangat, padahal nak pergi Andalus enn, nak jumpe Jantan-jantan Kekasih hati masing-masing. Really amazing friends they are (:

p/s: I'm fed-up with teh word friends! Don't expect me to give you my shitty all, cause none of you is worth the title called FRIEND!

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

3 new recipes:

Anonymous said...

then, what title do i get meh?

Anonymous said...

Push back sister won't you push back?
Love won't wait, just keep pushing on
Yeah I'm strong, you ain't heavy
Oh don't you worry about that...
What we have shadows can't deny
Don't you know it's now or never?

Anonymous said...

As u might know, its a lyric to this song called "Here In My Home"...

While I was listening to it I knew what u needed. A friend, yes, i know ur fed up with that title and we're all not worthy of it but i'm talking bout real friends, ones that sticks beside u and not sticking in front of u or leaving u behind as u explained above.

So, i dont know bout any of the other people u know but u've a got a friend in me vir.