Feb 6, 2010

Love

What is LOVE? Love comes in many forms. It could be family love or friendship love. It could also be companion love. Most people neglect the kind of love you get from your family and friends. But no, not for me. Every little deed they do, every kind words they've said. I take it to heart and I appreciate them even more. But yet, it is human nature to yearn for companionship. I've searched and I've fallen along the way. && oh yes, I have the bruises for show :) But it's okay, it's alright. I'll just wait for the right time to come. For God to give me a man of my worth. && as I wait, I shall not make another mistake. Therefore, from this day on, I'll transfer all my love for a lover, into my love to the people of the world.

I'm gonna show the world that there is still LOVE out there (:
&& that is the love of Christ ♥

xoxo,ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: