Jan 28, 2010

Pissed! Oh so *insert vulgar word* PISSED!

Hah! I am pissed and not to say MAD right off the bloody roof! Gosh, to think that I actually became such a total idiot. Oh gosh! How could you do this to me over and over again? I mean, do I look like i'm not worth your attention or your business? All this while you've only kept me waiting. Since bloody fucking christmas! I waited on the two items. Patiently and all, I cancles plans and stuff for meetings only to come and find out that you said there's been a glitch. Okay fine, i'm still cool with it. But then when I made order for a piece I wanted for CHINESE FUCKING NEW YEAR! Ypu told me there's a last piece. && I made the fucking order! It was supposed to be mine! You told me that the stock came, and ask when we can meet. Hah! I actually emailed you time and all by SEEING that you ARE ONLINE! Yeaps, no reply. Fine. && so I waited for a reply to the extend that I fucking sms-ed you! Guess what, you replied with another number and ask who I am. When I told you. *crickets sound* You didn't bother to reply. Nice huh? I lingered around the place man. You could at least sms and tell me you sold it off. Or you could have told me earlier when I texted you. Why do you have to do things this way? So i'm not human now is it? All you care is about earning money and not caring if some other chick who is suppose to get the fucking piece is waiting out there for your reply? Came home and guess what I got?


"Sorry babe, I sold the last piece to my buyer yesterday".


Well,FUCK YOU!

I'm pissed, so don't bother.
xoxo, hatefully yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: