Oct 23, 2011

I Am Beautiful. Always.

yourself.



"Cause when it all boils down at the end of the day, it's what you do and say that makes you who you are today. Makes you think about it, think about it. Doesn't it? Sometimes, all it takes is just one voice." - Natasha Bedingfield

Yes. You are who you are and you should not regret your past. No ghost of the past are too hard to overcome. Just believe in yourself. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. Nothing is too hard. Nothing is too far.



"I stare at my reflection in the mirror. Why am I doing this to myself? Losing my mind on a tiny error, I nearly left my real self on the shelf." - Jessie J

Last night I said that when I look into the mirror, I no longer see the amazing girl I used to be. Just a lost girl with no sense of direction and definitely no life. Boy was I wrong. I know I am still there somewhere. I am like a glass. Well formed and refined, left out the too long all covered in dust. That is why I lost myself. I just need to clean myself up. Wash the dust away. I'll stand out like how I used to be. A beautiful piece of art among many beautiful piece of arts.

I AM ME! ONE OF A KIND. BEAUTIFULLY CREATED. I just need to remind myself of that.

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well” (Psalm 139:14)

God does not look at the appearance as “man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart” (1 Samuel 16:7)
He also doesn’t look at the “beauty that is fleeting,” but at the “woman who fears the Lord” (Proverbs 31:3)
“Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s eyes” (1 Peter 3:3-4)

The secret is to "TRUST IN HIM". && perhaps it's time I not only SAY that I trust in God but really, just give in to him && let God be the one to guide me in all that I say and do. Perhaps, in time I'll see the beauty in me as the Lord has created from the very beginning.

0 new recipes: