Oct 21, 2011

Skype

It was a good one. I'm glad we got to say what we've been keeping inside. It helps ease half the pain I was going through. Least the mental torture stopped. Though, it has made me a lot stronger. Having to face you directly while expressing all that's hidden within. It was good, I must admit. I've missed you. && it helps me not have to miss you all that much which in this case I'm sure you'd be happy to know. This is by far the BEST BREAK-OFF I've had && it's going good so far. I mean, instead of putting me down, you are there by my side. Holding me up, supporting me. Teaching me how to let you go. Honestly, it does makes it harder with you there and all. But it's a lot healthier for me. At least I think so. I don't want to shut down again. It takes much more effort to reboot my system if I shut down completely. Up to now, I'm just glad. Glad that you haven't pulled the plug on me. Thank you. Really. Thank you ;')




I promise I'll try harder. Just don't give up one me.

0 new recipes: