Nov 18, 2013

I'm Not A Damsel In Distress ; I Slay My Own Dragons!



I've decided that today will be my turning point. I will discipline myself to not over-share with public/people. It's time I start to be more, hmm what's the word...RESERVED. The world doesn't need to know my problems. They don't even care about it which suck but I guess it's a good thing.

Also, I've come to realized that I've been playing the role of a damsel in distress throughout my 22 years of living. It's pathetic. I'm so much more than just a girl crying out for help. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm a strong girl (as much as I hate it), perhaps it's time I rise up to take my place now. To be the maiden that slays her own dragons!

Because all in all, I deserve to be happy too and I'm going to start making that a reality!

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: