Nov 6, 2008

Edward Cullen <3


Oh Edward, oh Edward. Edward Cullen. A seventeen-year-old made into a vampire. So mysterious, so breath-taking, so heart-warming. I have fallen deeply in love with this fictional character of a book. A bloodsucking monster that shines like the star. He doesn't really seem to be a monster but more to a lover. I know he is not real, I know he does not exist. & even when this sounds stupid, I want him. I want this EDWARD to exist. What adds more to this prince charming is not just his wondrous personality but his god like looks, so overwhelming that I can see him in my mind. Twilight is a book worthy to be read. Credits to Stephenie Meyers. Somehow, I really hoping deep down inside me, that somewhere out there, guys like this really so exist. Guys like Edward would actually really exist ;( But he is just too perfect to be true. He is simply just TOO PERFECT! & it seems that lately I have a thing for boys, guys, men who are such perfect creatures. Men that only can be created in the mind of one searching for love so pure. I hate that I have to burst my own bubble but, VIRGINIE!!! Wake up! Edward is fictional. The guy in you're dream is fictional! No human could ever be so perfect. No man will love unconditionally. No man will be like Edward. hahahah, I'm like sooooo obsessed with him that somehow, it breaks my heart knowing that a person like Edward will never step foot on earth. But somehow, this I notice that I have a thing for perfect dude. A guy that can be so sweet and gentle and caring at the same time, dangerous and inhumanly charming and handsome. A guys so mysterious but so predictable. A man who loves no one else, not even himself but you. A man who loves unconditionally. A man like EDWARD! This is foolish. I guess I must have been single too long that my mind is messing with my head. Lolz, I'm turning nuts. Cookoo-headed. Ahhahaha, virginie, virginie, what has gotten into you? Ahh, well, a girl can dream (: && lately, dreaming is what I do best. Dreaming is all that I have closest to this thing called L-O-V-E. A few strips of sentences from the novel really got to me. "You are my life now." This enduring love Edward has is so over-powering that his life means nothing to him except to love her. Then there is the part where "The lion fell in love with the lamb." Two very opposite people, of different age, diffent culture, different life, different CREATURES could want nothing but each other. Hahahaha, exams is in 3 days and I just keep thinking about the possibilities for a guy like Edward to come into my life. Yet, although I know it is impossible, I still hope with all my heart that the impossible will become possible. That miracles do happen and that dreams do come true.

Twilight is becoming a movie now coming out on the 21st of November (: Robert Pattinson, the heartthrobbing Sex-God who plays Cedric Diggory in 'Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire', is the amazing Edward Cullen and Kristen Steward, Sophie from 'Jumper' is the beautiful Isabella Swan. I'll be waiting for the movie. && definitely waiting for the one man that will come into my life as MY PERSONAL EDWARD CULLEN! hahahahaha, dream onnnn!


p/s: I Love You Fiction-man (Edward Cullen) teeheehee**
xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

1 new recipes:

babygirl said...

Will you marry me please and thank you. I love the twilight movies i read all the books to. You are a hoty as a vampire. I want you to be mine to keep. He is alot of kisses coming your way.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx