Apr 18, 2009

Go Syahbandar!

S.A.B had their sports day on the 11th april. I was asked to help coach the inter-house cheerleading competition for syahbandar (green). The other teams was coached by Ash && Baby Jane. They did really great (: But I am proud of our team too. They did good for girls with no experience && they worked really hard to practice and all. I got to meet and know each of the girls and I LOVE THEM! They're extraordinary && I just enjoyed spending time with them. Here's a list of them

  1. Syira
  2. Nashuha
  3. Shafina
  4. Maddy
  5. Dora
  6. Afif
  7. Najat
  8. Raihan
  9. Pheobe
  10. Putri
  11. Erin
  12. Sara
  13. Jane
They're simply amazing.

At the sports day, I got to meet a few of the people I already knew. I met shahid (duhh-hh), I met Aderina, Izzy, Syafiq? ahhahaa, anyways, here's some pics.


Last practice before the competition. Look at my girls, all grown up *cries*

Green, Great, Glory! bebeh!

The Temenggung, Izzy!

Shafina darlingg. Loving her lots.


Insyira && Nashuha <3

Group picture. Cheerleaders, Coach && Teacher ;)

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: