Apr 7, 2009

The Man Who Can't Be Moved




"Some hand me money, they don't understand. I'm not broke, just a broken hearted girl. I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do? How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?"
This song really spell my heart. It shows how much I'm willing to waste on waiting for the one perfect guy. The one amazing love that walked out of my life. I'm not moving. I'm not moving. My love for you is so strong, I just can't let it go. This fire burning within me, ain't a fire you can put out with water. Somehow, I keep feeding this feeling with extra love && care, instead of burning out, My love for you keeps burning brighter. I'm sailing in a ship searching for you out at sea. No matter how wild the tide gets && how angry the storm is, I won't come back. Not until I have you sitting across me.
For the moment you took foot, the moment you lose interest in me, I lost interest in myself.
When I lost YOU, I lost MYSELF!!


xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: