Apr 18, 2009

Welcome to IACT (:

This is the start of my college life!


Ahaaa, I started college. Yoohoo!! Well, first day was yesterday. I was kinda this lonesome fella. Sitting at the corner, reading my breaking dawn. && in came this young lady. Priyanka. My classmate too && lets say we minded our own business. But out of the blues, KABOOM-KABAMM! We are friends and sat beside each other in my very frist class, Graphics Multimedia. Cool huh? After that, during break. We recruited another member into our tiny, new-found clique. Her name is Intan && we call her Hani. We had lunch together and got to know each other a little better (: oh & we sat together in Creative Thinking class. In Communication English, we sat next to this girl called Carleen. && day-um, the class was giggle all day. So, it was my frist day and I collected my group of friends already.

Today, was second day at college. This would be the day I knew people better. && I think I got to know almost 3/4 of the class already (: I started with my own lil' clique first.

Priyanka is an indian but doesn't know any tamil. She has two younger sister. A 17 year old who sounds like a fairy-tale princess && a 12 year old DO-NOT-TOUCH-MY-THING kinda sis. She is crazy and I mean Craaaa-zy. She's my partner for our first assignment in Advertising class.

Hani is a pure malay who looks like a chinese. Super sweet looking and fair. She's in love with this korean group && I had no idea what she was talking bout. She's also almost always late. Haha, she was from Sri Aman.

Carleen, aha! She is a chindian. She has 3 older sister and a younger brother whom she always hogs his playstation. She is really funnay. She can't understand chinese nor tamil. lol, a banana for a chindian. She speaks great english tho. With these silly slangs that contaminated her Bahasa.

Basically these three are my closest (: but I also got to know a lil more bout nicholas. He is a mixing machine ;D Then there is Augustus, a really tall and quite dude. Seems shy too. There's vanessa who is afraid of flying cockroaches which are JUICY?!?! Also, zackry who is a computer expert. Ashwin or ash something, but I'll call him ash. He worked with the hitz.fm Hot Fugitive and earned 2k in 3 weeks. There is satesh with his laptop full of games.

Many more of them I haven't did my research yet. But basically, college life started out great and I hope it keeps being as interesting as it is now.

Waiting for Carleen at Taman Bahagia.

Meet Carleen (: I prefer to call her CAR!

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: