Sep 1, 2009

Merdeka Eve

Merdeka Eve 2009, I met up with Zaza & Syira for our little reunion celebration. Things were fine, but we ended up having a HUGE fight. But thing's are cool between us now, yet I still ain't have the mood to crap, so I'll let the pictures do the talking :-

This is TWO of my favourite girls (: Zaza A && Syira A.

At Nose, looking at shoes after Forever 21. Apparently, Syira had a very bad encounter. She kinda placed her phone on the rack or sofa, when she's trying on something. When we stepped out of the shop, realized she left it in, therefore we went in. But his phone is already gone. Poor baby! ;'( We actually went searching and looking at people with faces that is suspisious. LOL!

Soon, when we know it's hopeless, we went to Baskin's for a seat, && I've decided to treat them to an ice-cream that we shared (: So yeah, that's me up there, ordering my ice-cream, while those two pretties, took a picture of me.

This is my favourite picture with the 15 year old pussycat =^.^=

&& my favourite picture with the 18 year old superstar ***

Ahh, this is the moment when we're in Curve with Aqim & Ulul :D haha, basically it's obvious they have a thing for each other yet trying so hard to cover it up. lol, silly kids. Well, it was after this that when we're at home I had the biggest fight with Z&S, as you could have read in my post below "Two's company, Three's A Crowd". But things are fine now.

Thus, I'd be glad to say that, "A Little Betrayal & Cat-fights Is The Start To A Greater Friendship Bonded By Understandings". The very least, I know that my girls LOVES me as much as I do them ♥

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: