Nov 10, 2009

AAR Concert (:


On the 31th October, 2 days after my birthday, I've gotten an awesome gift from my lovely Izzy ♥ Love you much dudieee. He got me tickets to the AAR concert held in Bukit Jalil. Although it's free, I'm happy that he's willing to go through the trouble to get em' for me. Well the line was really long. We lined up from 4 in the afternoon and we actually got in at 8.30 plus. I've bumped into many people there. There's Carleen, Pri's sister, Joshua, Ashtin, Anthony, Munnie, Inessa, Jared, Roy & Colin, John & the girlfriend, Feline, some of my juniors in highschool, SAB-ian. Lol, banyak lah! It was fully packed. We got lucky to be standing at the front left of the stage but idiotic short people are like trying to squeeze and push to the extend that I wanted to scream at them!! If you're short, don't even think about coming to a concert Byotch!! Pfft, I'm still angry! Anyhow, I just kept quiet to not spoil the concert mood. Yet AAR took too long so we moved to the back for extra oxygen and to sit. Guess what?! When we reached the toilet cubicle, out came AAR!! hahahaha. Oh well. What can I say? I still had a great time. Thanks Izzy!!

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: