Nov 10, 2009

Birthday Celeb

Well, It's like 2 weeks from my birthday but heck. On the 29th itself, I have plenty of beautiful girls and one handsome gentleman dine with me at Marcos. Well, the plan was kind of last minute but anyways it's still a nice one. There was Li Xian & her Fritz, Esty, Carleen, Priyanka, Vanessa, Hani, Crystal, Ee Zhen, and my baby girl, ISHNEE ♥
Vanesse and Priyanka had to go home before they could even order so that was slightly sad but I'm still glad I have them in my life. I asked Ian to join me but that pretty dude picked some dead man (michael jackson) over a very much alive Virginie. I know la, he's a legend but still? I'm a rising one you know!! :P ahhaha, just joking loves. Well, I didnt get many presents but I'm happy enough cause who needs presents when you have such great friend?
Talking bout presents, I got this lovely bejewelled box where I can keep little cute things in it from Ness and Shayne. Thank you babies. I also got this awesome purple lipstick from ness. Hahha, she got me addicted to the weird colours a lipstick and have. I'm getting a nice daihatsu car from "baba". Till now it's not in my posession yet. I blame you mum :P lol-.-" But the best present of all is my baby Ishnee is officially my girlfriend (: haahahaha, Love ya girlie.

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: