Nov 10, 2009

IACT Parts <3

Introducing the new hippiest club in the whole of IACT, The IACT Parts. Parts stands for Performing arts (: Anyways, our college just started this new club and already there's many commited members. In this, we have four catagories which is the Dance, Theater, Vocals and Instrumental. I am currently in the Dance segment but as the soft launch is nearing us, I am holding a little extra positions with ness as the food fair inchargers :P We have awesome menus and food to me made for selling on the day itself. && Many of our good friend have dedicated themself to helping us out with this fun event. I can't wait for the soft launch yet again of course, that may be the very day I get my head chopped of my a very important someone that I adore in college. Oh well, the risk I'm willing to take (:

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: