Nov 10, 2009

Creactive (:

Hollaaa!! I was accepted into the Creactive club in college. Creactive is literally an advertising agency which is runned by the students of IACT and supervised by several advisors. It's really cool as you get to try and get experience in that area of the field. There's four department in Creactive which is the Accounting department, the Creative department (thats where I am), the Multimedia department and one more la. ahhaha, It's really cool la. I have been assigned to a few jobs already which is the Ed-excel job, the Creactive wall, the new logos, the organization chart and my very own member's profile. Oh my, It's really reallt time consuming okayyy! I haven't been getting enough sleep lately and YES I do look like I got punched by some supernatural force. My eyebags are humongously huge, deep and dark. So much for looking good these few days.

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: