Apr 15, 2011

Clearly, Someone's Been Using The HERBAL.

March was one of a crazy month for me. I've been on the road almost the WHOLE MONTH. Jyeah, the cool thing about MYC! Roadshows is that we get to travel && transportation + accommodations are F.O.C (well basically paid for lah). So jyeah, we traveled to the whole of KL-SELANGOR, MELAKA, JOHOR & PENANG! :)

KL-SELANGOR Campuses :-


UKM


MMU Cyberjaya - We had big hair :)


MELAKA :-

The trip to Melaka


At our hotel rooms :)


JOHOR :-

The face of Herbal Essences

This is what we had to do :-

Step 1 : Give them free makeover & hairstyle


Step 2: Recruit girls to join the competition


Step 3 : Get them to "LIKE" the Herbal Essences Malaysia & Singapore fan page as well as the MYC! fan page.


Step 4 : Sell them products with that is under the student promotion.


PENANG :-

This one was my FAVORITE one among all the places I have been. At Penang, we had friends that brought us around for DINNER :) Hahaha

DAY 1:

On the way to Penang *I even sleep in style*


I make a pretty good singer, don't you think? This is our hotel room x)


I finally got to visit the famous HARD ROCK HOTEL in PENANG


Taking pictures with our boyfriend for the night :) Mine is John Lennon :D

DAY 2 :

At Disted College, Penang. My Alice :)


The Amazing HE Team x) *Candle missing*


Okay, this is a MUST SHARE!! There were cows in the middle of town, sitting outside the petrol station :O && they have ear-rings wehh!! GUNGHO COWS!

DAY 3 :


Food's so good in Penang, this is what 4 girls ate && it's only Appetizers.


Then we headed to a private beach to play :)


The place was beautiful, drinking by the beach was fun. && YES I DRINK!!


We had TIGER. Okay, the boys had TIGER! I only had one bottle of Heineken.


&& Yet, I was almost drunk -.-" Bad drinker, Virginie, BAD DRINKER!


At least I wasn't wasted. This is Winnie && a very very RED me!


Lastly, they brought us for SHISHA!! :) Yummy!!!


So thank you guys, for showing us around && for the amazing hospitality. We'd definitely love to come back again for a visit. Bring us for more O'chien?

Group picture with the guys : Nicholas Goh, Alvin Chong, Lennard Chua, Me, Winnie San, Careen Siew, Yvonne Soh && Kelvin Thum


HE FINALE @ UiTM SHAH ALAM :-





Ever yours, Xx
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: