Apr 19, 2011

Left Behind :O

Whoaaa, things have been really hectic lately. Although I'm learning on juggling my time, I still have to set priorities. Right now, I'm wayyy behind all my assignments and yes, class has just only begun :O Since RYLA presentation is out of the way (Done it today, and I was good), time to focus on more serious stuffs like :-

  1. Installing Adobe into my lappie. (URGENT!! - Tomorrow)
  2. READ Chapter One of my Feature Writing text book.
  3. Write a 500 word essay on your childhood based on geography. (Deadline : Thursday)
  4. READ all the other story articles given by Sharaad.
  5. Create logo for PR & Events Management class project.
  6. Categorize my notes on Magazine & Newspapers for Fundamentals of Publishing.
  7. Update my idea scrapbook for Feature Writing.
  8. Idea Conceptualization assignments.
  9. Finish Choreographing final dance.
  10. Choreograph Intro dance.
  11. Choreograph routine based on cheer/chants/dance (URGENT - deadline : 3 weeks)
Basically, I'm dead. Gotta start really sooooon.

Xx, Ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: