Apr 15, 2011

Sweet Comeback!

As I have promised, I have finally returned to my dusty-old blog. && yes, I'm gonna crash-blog tonight in order to compensate for the ONE YEAR of absence. To be brutally honest, I thought of killing the blog. However, there was a day that I was walking through Berjaya Times Square where I've bumped into an old friend who told me that he is a LOYAL FOLLOWER and that he's been eagerly awaiting for an update on what's going on with my life. That there itself made me think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, I am not alone after all and that there are people out there who really cares for me :)

So jyeah, I'm back and I'm giving it another go. Then again, the possibility of starting a new blog is high. I'll just have to sleep over the idea and figure out if I should make that change ^.^

I haven't been on this site for almost a year now && when I saw the things posted on my chatbox, I was touched. Not only have I gotten smiles, I've gotten quite a number of console that made me feel a whole lot better. So,

TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS, READERS && PASSER-BYs, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME <3

Alright, with that said, I'll just lay out what exactly am I going to be updating today :-
  • My Internship Experience
  • RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Awards)
  • Roadshows with Herbal Essences
  • Product Launching Usherette
  • Rotaract Trip To Cameron
  • Taiwanese Visit + Rotaract Trip To Genting & Melaka
  • Coaching The S.A.B Girls
  • College (Sem 6)
  • A Great Loss
  • && Whatever comes to mind.
Keep your butts glued to your sit guys, cause you're in for a full ride through a few big things that has been going for me in these past 10 months.

Ever yours, Xx
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: