May 2, 2009

Here We Go Again,

So, college life is practically so much more fun & games then the usual,
PUSH PUSH STUDY STUDY
lifestyle. We have amazing lecturers who teaches amazing topics. The rules aren't as strict as the rules in high school and that makes all the difference. Well, let me lay out some of the rules that we are currently FREE of right now (:

HIGH SCHOOL V/S COLLEGE

1) Must wear uniform = No more uniform
2) No extra piercings = Wear all your piercings
3) No handphone = Hello handphone, hello laptop (:
4) No food & drinks = No food & drinks *but who cares?*

Lol, basically we're free to do anything. So this is what me and my friends do in class (:

one word ; CAMWHORE!!

well, except for me, I'm camwhoring & eating at the same time (:

Meet Vanessa, Joshua & Carleen

&& now we're joined by Augustus & Prince

Slowly, the whole class is coming, EeZhen, Zakry & SuanYin decided to join us.

Lastly, me & my SURESH! ahhahahaha Joshua Kyle, he is the best dude in class so far.


xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: