May 13, 2009

Let's Make A Change!

I'm interested in helping the women who just gets abused. I'm also interested to help children who are abandoned or neglected. To be able to give them love and care the way everyone deserves to be treated. I'd like to go environmental. I think the word GREEN is really really refreshing && that it's important to make the world a better place. The world today are results of our manly actions and I believe we could put a stop to it by going GREEN (: Save mother nature, Save the world. Besides that, I would like to stand up for creatures big & small who are unable to speak for themselves. Animals such as dogs and cats should be given a good home. Tigers, Elephants, Turtles. These beautiful creatures have as many rights to live as we, human do. They contribute to the balance of the ecosystem. I am interested in bringing life and meaning to those who lose hope in life. To the blinds, dumb and deaf. I'd love to let them know that the world is a magical place and life is awesome even with it's ups and downs. Last but not least, I'd like to stand up against violence. World peace is important to slow down the end of the world. Everyone is meant to show love and care. Not to make other lives miserable.

Lets stand up against violence upon women.

Protect these innocents from further abuse.

Save them from extinction. Give them a chance to live.

Fight against domestic violence. Fight for world peace.

So here I am.


I speak for the love of all woman, I speak for the innocence of all children, I speak for the beauty of nature, I speak for the knowledge of the underprivileged, I speak for the hope of the living, I speak for the rights of the law && I speak for everyone who breathes air.

MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

1 new recipes:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree fully on what you say. A very nice and interesting post v.