Nov 12, 2008

Distorted Trip To PKL

Ahh, I had no school on monday because the next day happens to be the start of my nightmare. I decided to like go to the Kuala Lumpur Library which I call as PKL. So, I went out around 9 something and met this one guy friend of mine. He requested to stay anonymous so we'll call him Mr.X (: So here I was, with Mr.X walking to MAJU to meet the incredible Ash, the awesome Izman & the extraordinary Dharyl. We stay for a while to catch up with them then took a train to pudu since Ash said that PKL will be opening only at 2 in the afternoon. Which meant that we had 4 hours to waste before going to the library. So yeahh, we went to pudu, to a shop called Dinamik. All the way there just to buy PEN, pfft. Hahha, we then went back to Annexxe for lunch. Lol, I did have fun drawing Mr.X's hands. We sat there till it was 1.30pm then we walked to PKL only to find that it was still not open. So fine lahh! We walked around, passed by this HUGE and I mean HUGE black dog which barked so loud that my soul could have leaped right out of my body. When PKL was finally opened, I was like told by the guards that slippers and shorts are not allowed. grrr, WhattaFORK!! I almost cried but Mr.X's presence made that impossible. Therefore, we went all the way back home just for me to change and then went back to PKL. At last we got in and it was like 4.15 pm. Only 2 hours to study which we did not as well. We like, studied for a full 30 minutes and ended up using the time to PLAY our CALCULATORS!! Is this funny or is this funny? Anyhow, we went to mc'Donalds before We headed back home. So there, hours wasted but fun gained. && oh, did I mention that Mr.X was tall? Hahaha, you could like imagine me being small right beside him. ;D


Mr.X's hands drawn by no one else but ME (:

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: