Nov 12, 2008

The Last Of History <3

11th November 2008 (Day 1)

*Ehem ehem* It was officially the first day of SPM yesterday. Fuhh, how the looks of my fellow mates in school looked so tense. Everyone was like reading reading reading. We had Bahasa Malaysia paper 1 followed by History paper 1 during school hours & then he had Bahasa Malaysia paper 2 starting after lunch. The first BM paper took me by surprise. I was expecting something hard. Maybe an essay on pertanian or some sort but ahh, what came out was pencemaran sungai (water pollution). Oh and the pictures are printed in colours. Way to go man!


This is like, the water pollution question.

Although it was an easy topic, somehow the ideas didn't really flow much into my head. So I was kinda stuck with some funny sentences. The second essay was much tougher than I thought. Aedes for pete's sake. I had to write more than 350 words about worthless MOSQUITOES which are nothing but a nuisance in my life! ahhhh!


12th November 2008 (Day 2)

Today we had English paper 1 and paper 2 during school hours. Ahh, a little relaxation. Thank goodness. The essay I was proud to declare was as I had wished for it to be. An article (: hahaha, the second essay was a weirder one. A story on the true meaning of a friend, which on my point of view, I ran out of topic. Ahhhaaa, what a sad story. This was a summary about the story I wrote. I had a 17 year old for a mother & my dad left my mum cause he didn't want to be respondsible. Ahah, a typical GUY's reaction. What can I say? All guys are like that. Here for the sex and gone for the next. Ahh anyways, I was only 4 & was thought of as a burden by my mum so she left me in the woods wandering in the cold until I fainted and was found half burried in the snow by a woodcutter. He brought me back with him and his family took care of me, blablabla, I became friends with his 5 year old son, Carlson. Btw, my name is Rose. ahahha, So yeah, we reported to the police blablabla, I lived my years in an orphanage, blablabla. When I was 13, the police found my mum dead, she left a note, yaada yaada yaada. This is a story which was suppose to be about Carlson as my bestfriend but oh well, it was kinda distorted like I said. Me, Vinosha, Vinuta and Yasmin handed the paper early and left to Vinosha's house where we studied for sejarah. Happily, we got more tips which were accurate (: Hahaha. Ahhh & these were the questions.

Structure:
1) Sistem Pentadbiran Demokrasi
2) Perjanjian Hudaibiyah
3) Penentangan Sarawak Terhadap Penyerahan
4) PBB - *I did not read this at all. I have NO IDEA!*

Essay:
1) Tamadun Mesir Purba *only*
2) Masyarakat Arab Jahiliah *only*
3) Penentangan Rakyat Tempatan dgn Tindakan British *only*
4) Penerokaan Bijih Timah
5) Something I didn't bother reading.

So I guess you could probably see how easy it was. But I fucked up my 3rd essay question and ahh, my PBB. Others were fine with me. I'm happy to state that I did not leave one question empty at all ;D hahahaha. && this was how I drafted on my essay questions. Lol.

Ahh, this is well, my history paper la.

It's over now & I'll never have to open the history book ever again. Not that I won't cause I like reading history without the pressure of having to memorize it. Hahahhaa, Anyways, here a little entertainment for you.


Surprise!! This is my IC & exam slip. Lol

0 new recipes: