Nov 16, 2008

Fly HIGHHH <3


Happy Birthday Fly.FM



Fly.fm had their third anniversary party at ONE Utama Central Avenue yesterday night. It was truly a night to remember. We had a plan to sleep at Tyka's house but last minute things got a little wired up. Tyka wasn't allowed to go ;( So thing didn't go as planned. I toke a train to KLCC to wait for Ashela & Rose's arrival. While waiting, met up with Ikhwan. One thing's for sure he IS taller than me. Before leaving suria for OU, I came across this handphone that I am sooooo GOING to get for myself. It only cost RM700 which isn't really a problem for me.


There, This is it. LG KS360

So anyhow, on the way to OU, we met up with Amoi, one who is famous for her sudden dissapearence, and headed our way together. At OU, I separated from them && well, met up with many of my friends. So here's a list of them;
1) Intan
2) Raes & his friend Boboy
3) Ash Lazara
4) Fuddin, Amar, Nyah, Hafiz, Haniff, Alip LAZARA
5) Zaza <33 style="font-style: italic;">Lola & Lanee LAZARA
7) Elle SAHAJA
8) Bo, Tuah, Jeff, Kirin, Nas
9) Azrie, Hazim & Firdaus ++ Fikry
10) Icky, Weyna, Atilia
11) Hafiz, Razin, Luqman & Redza
12) Mien (: *he was awesome*
13) Aida Nadzirah *she's amazing*
14) Riasz ;D *a total lifesaver* && his friends.

Soon the party started. The place was filled at every corner with people. Shufflers, punks, funny people, weird people, hotties, hunkies, babes, they were ALL there. The place was superbly-uberly congested! Anyways, I called up Ashela as I was suppose to bunk in at her place after that. Then the bad news striked that we have to go home early which kinda made me sad. Its not everyday I can have fun late at night. ;D So yeah, we met up with some of those whom were suppose to follow us back, But one of them were heading back already and left Ms.P (let's call her Ms.P as this blog is user friendly & not used as a medium to descriminate people) directionless. Ms.P was super duper DRUNK. Oh well, kids these day. Mainly my friend's behavior really disappoint me. But a friend is a friend. No matter what they are, they're still my friend. So there, Ms.P was crying her eyeballs out & I'm starting to burst the brains in my skull. Am I like the "ONLY ONE" who is in the stable condition to actually use my head and think? Well, YES I AM! Ashela's dad was here & I have no time to be in two place at one time so I asked her to leave without me. I ain't gonna leave Ms.P so hopelessly alone :S, I'll think of a way to get home or find a place to stay. I always do. Which I really thank GOD up above for always watching over me and providing me with countless of good friends. So yeah, I called up the others to wait as I try to drag Ms.P to them so that they can bring her home. This woman was DRUNK and I mean really DRUNK. She couldn't even walk properly that i'll had to piggy back her for a few minutes then yeah, she said it was humiliating as she was wearing a dress & her black and polka-dotted undies were very sight-attracting. Soon we were in fronth of TOPSHOP where we were suppose to meet the others where I bumped into Riasz. heeeeee, but I was not free to talk to him so I had to deal with Ms.P until she was safely returned home then only I had the chance to talk to Riasz. I told him the situation and was like wondering if he could send me and Aida home. *I was sleeping at Aida's house* Somehow, they came up with a plan where Aida followed Mein & I follow Riasz. So Riasz & I watched a movie. A TAMIL movie for pete's sake. Vaaranam Aariyam Surya. Lol, It was like subtitle-less and Riasz was complaining alot which was fun. Then after the movies, 7 of us squeeze into the little Myvi & drove to Kota Kemuning to drop me off. They had this riddle game inside the car to lighten up the mood and entertain us as well. It was a hell of a night. We reached Aida's home around 3 and had our girls pillow talk till 5 ++ then he lay our heads for a goodnight sleep.

This is like, Aida's Room (:

Lastly, A picture of my booty. Lol, focus on the tattoo. It's exactly the design i'm gonna do.
This is just temporary, but i'll make a permanent one slightly lower.

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

3 new recipes:

Syazmin :) said...

OMFG the phone is awesome!!

People can count on you, you knw that right Virg?

Virginie Laurency said...

count on me for what meen?

Syazmin :) said...

to be there for your not-so-sober friends. hahahahahahahhahaa