Nov 29, 2008

Life After SPM ;D

Well it was the 1st day 2 hours ago & now, it's the start of 2nd day after SPM. Things are a little boring since I have like 4 months before my results. So, I've given some thoughts on what I want to do during my holidays. Be it an activity or simply rotting at home. Weather I'll be able to do it or not, that I'm not sure, but hey, here's my list of em'.

Wish List:

1. Pierce my nose.

2. Pierce my ears.

3. Get a tattoo.

4. Highlight my hair blue, purple, pink or green.

5. Dye my hair red

6. Go Sunway with Aida & Farah <3
7. Go for sewing classes.
8. Design clothes.
9. Write a book.
10. Go for ballroom dancing classes.
11. Go for drum classes.
12. Bake lot's of cupcakes.
13. Get a job. 14. Lepak with LAZARA.
15. Watch Twilight.
16. Watch Boltz.
17. Finish reading my hill of books.
18. Buy new books.
19. Christmas shopping.
20. FALL IN LOVE AGAIN.

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

3 new recipes:

Lina Amin Nordin said...

adik, lets do cupcakes with me!! :D hahaa. anyways, nak ur email, so that i can invite u in my blog :)

Virginie Laurency said...

lustfulpride.virginie@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a long list of things to do. Hope all your wishes come true :)