Nov 21, 2008

My ASS!

20th November 2008 (Day 5)

CHEMISTRY'S A BITCH THAT I CAN'T DENY! Paper 1 and 3 was awesome. Paper 2 was really mind squishing. Ahhh, they did have this one question about ATOMS, lol. The answere were EVERYWHERE on my school wall. The only problem is we're not allowed to GO TOILET! Besides the answers, the students were scattered all over the place too. Check this out!

This is like the particles of alloys.

Me & the answer to the question I didn't know.

Like I said, the students were EVERYWHERE!


Nothing much today. Just that I think Li Ean & Nataneal makes a cute couple && that khairul had nothing to do but mintak sedekah in the middle of the road.

This is our Li Ean & Nataneal - The Cute Couple

&& Our I-don't-know-what-he's-thinking-or-acting Khairul.

xoxo,ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: