Oct 27, 2009

Gettin' To Know Me

Well, it's called for a new introduction as people changes through the days of the years (:

Hello, Virginie speaking. I'm pretty much a chinese-indian-malay-arabic-punjabi-frenchie, whatever you name it, that's me. *Don't bother guessing -.-"* I've been collecting a lot of good news for these past few months && I don't mind sharing (:
Firstly, I'm officially LEGAL in two days time. && yes, I am just 17 still.
Second, I passed my friggin' driving && am collecting my lisence in about a few hours time,
Thirdly, I'm getting a car from my beloved Granduncle *I'd think of it as my birthday prezzie*
Next, I am having the best college, the most interesting subjects, the awesomest lecturers, the greatest college mates and the most wonderful moments being in college.
Following on, I realized that I am freakin rich with Good Friends.

YES!! A LUCKY BITCH I AM.

Now on with the things I like,
I enjoy a good movie once in a while. I adore outdoor activities. I love cheerleading, jogging, swimming and SHOPPING!
I'm quite the spender, I love to buy stuff (:
I'm addicted to SHOES and I have a thing for clothes.
I enjoy spending time with loves ones although that means doing nothing. lol.

Lastly, take note that I'm quite the sober-drinker && I have plenty of skeletons in my closets.

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: