Oct 27, 2009

The Solo Ride

Hello world,

When relationships comes to mind, I would say that I've been single for longer than I could have imagined. Thing is, I'm enjoying this being alone thing. I find having a significant other very depressing as I am bound to only one guy. It's not like I enjoy loving many, no that not it. It's just that I have a problem with being tied down. I'd think of myself as a free soul. One who loves liberty and the idea of being able to do things I love without having to worry about other things. Why must one always have to be in a relationship to be satisfied? Truth is, I'm happy being single. I enjoy being on my own. && I'm satisfied as I am not going to be heartbroken. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm still not ready for a serious relationship. Yeah, I guess that's it (:

xoxo ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: