Oct 27, 2009

Sober

The things that have been in my mind is driving me mad. How can such a young girl like be have so much things to think about. Why do we human tend to complicate even the simplest situation. I've been trying to run away. In all things I do, I don't seem to be able to do so. I look left, I look right. It's all rubbing the facts into my face. It's like taking a bullet straight to the chest. It hurts, it bleeds. I've tried preoccupying myself with games and books. I tried spending time with my friends, I even tried getting drunk. Yet I am sure I am pretty much sober even after many shots. It's haunting me, gosh. Either that or it's simply asking me to deal with it. SHIT!!

How much must one go through to be able to hide from all these shits?

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: