Jan 24, 2010

Plea For Understandings

Let's see, how exactly am I going to explain this? Mhm, well this is very hard for me but, oh well.
Okayy, I understand that many times I might have given the wrong signs, signals and all. And yes, many a times, I may have given hope and lead people on. But I SWEAR that I mean no harm. I dare defend myself by saying that I have given warnings from the very beginning as to NOT EXPECT anything, as well as NOT MISINTERPRETE my signs. I am a very very very disturbed girl -.-"

It's not that I don't like you sweeties. I do. In fact, I like you ALOT. But, fact is. That is all I can feel about ANYONE now. I can only like them either a little bit or a lot. But I am not capable of feeling LOVE. At least not for now. It's hard to you know, open up and just accept people into your life and into your heart after so many tragedies. I hope all you out there understand what I mean. I just want to be close to you. Friendly manner if possible. I did not ask for your affection nor did I ask for your love and sacrifice. Because I know, I am not able to give that back in return. All I'm asking is that you will all stand by me. Be my friend, a shoulder to cry on. For THAT is what I need more then ever. What I need is someone I can trust on. Not someone who will be expecting the world from me.

Therefore, I hope that before it's too late, before things get deeper and harder. That I am able to save our friendship and whatever we've got before it's too late. But if you ever choose to leave, I shall not stand in your way. As I have already take departure as a part of a routine in my life.

All in all, I pray and hope for you're understandings.

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: