Jan 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I am glad to say that as the new year approach (which it already did), I have stepped further away from 2009. And with it, I will leave behind all the heartaches I have encountered, all the dissapointments I have felt, all the unfortunate events that had occured, all the tears that I have shed, all the troubles I have gone through, && all the obstacles I have overcome. For this is a new and promising year. A year blessed by the Lord for I have lay down my life before him. This year, I will be a better student in college, a better friend to the many people I know, a better daughter to my mother && a better blessing to the nation. For this is the year where the good will arise and the bad be oppressed! And so, to begin a wonderful new journey, I shall first list down the goals I have for this year.

Goals for 2010:-

SPIRITUALLY
Firstly,I want to make a habit in reading His word daily. To draw closer to the Lord in prayers and in worship. I have decided that this is the day I begin to make a difference first in myself.
" Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" Psalm 119:105

Secondly, I would not make excuses to myself but to give more unto the Lord. I will choose to help out more at church and to be more dedicated as well as committed into the worship ministry.

PHYSICALLY

I would like to achive better health. In which I have decided to put more effort in jogging. I would watch over my diet as in, less junk food, less carbonated drinks, less donuts&cupcakes. Oh and, I want to lose a few weight.

EMOTIONALLY
I have made up my mind, once again, that this year I will not get involve in any relationship which I am not ready for. It is going to be a tough one but it will take much effort. I will stay away from possible heartaches and unnecessary headache.

I have also decided that I will put myself before others. Whatever I do, I will want to be happy about my decisions. I will not involve myself in things that I am not happy to begin with.

Lastly, I will do more activities that I will enjoy. Such as reading more books, watching more movies and definitely MORE (balanced) SHOPPING!! Window and non-window that is.

MENTALLY

I will choose to stay cheerful at all times and to be calm through all things. For every frown I own, i'll try to turn it upside-down cause in every smile lays hope. I will make sure that my thoughts will always be of positive things and that I will constantly stay optimistic. I will choose to stay away from negative thinking and thoughts of the enemy. I shall make pure my mind for it will be a mind filled with the love of God.

EDUCATIONALLY

I am going to put much more effort in learning French again. This time, I will not give up for I have a strong influence and a very very strong strive to achieve this goal. These are non other than the other side of my family whom I love dearly and missed just so much.

I will make sure I get my sewing classes and maybe take up dance classes (:

I will definitely put much more effort in my studies at college and finish up my assignment not at a last-minute thing.

FINANCIALLY

I have decided to start saving up money. I will put aside my money for emergency splurges or any other kind of emergencies. Oh && that means less shopping to make it easier ;D

I might have to take a part-time job and start working & studying at the same time. This is so I can earn my own money to maybe pay for the car insurance and petrol (:

TIME MANAGEMENT
I will organize my time perfectly this year with the help of an organizer. I have decided that time is indeed gold and therefore I shall make good use of them. && also to help me finish up my work and not having to stress myself in rushing last minute works.

RELATIONSHIP
Firstly, I will work to make my relationship with my mother a more peaceful one. Where we would bond more and take time to understand each other.

Next, I will choose to spend more time with my family. To have fun together and to just enjoy each others company. Nice and sweet quality time.

Then, I will work out my relationship with my cousins, Eleonore, Maud & Theophile. To get to know the better and closer.

I will put more effort in writing to my grandparents and to ensure them that I still love them even thought I am far across the Red Sea.

Following, I will be more available to the people I care about. Friends whom I have not been too close with in 2009 such as:-
Insyira, Aida, Syira, Ashela, Tyka, Zaza, Weyna, Kroll, Rose, Nashuha, Izzy, Chenelle, Elle, Adelin, Annaliza, Aamyra, Kathleen, Nadia, Sabrina, Fareed.
And to be closer to those who still cares and wants to spend quality time together such as:
Asif, Akif, Razin, Hafis, Faliiq, Jarrel, Irsyad, Faizal, Alif, Aish, HafizSyaz (:

Lastly, I would love to fellowship more with churchmates and CG members as well as the Youth in which together we burn a fire for the Lord.


These are the goals I have set for myself in this new year 2010. I will discipline myself to achieve these goals and therefore, I will be a new and better person. So, I bid 2009 farewell and hello hello 2010!

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: