Jan 3, 2010

Shoe Evolution XD

Thought of the day, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS? Is it a door stopper? or is it a vase? Or maybe it's a book holder? Mhm, a stationary box? I knoww, it's a coin box!

Well, tought luck cause that's a FOLDABLE HIGH HEEL -.-"

Haha, as we know shoes, especially ladies shoes are getting more weirder and more uncommon.


Firstly, these are something I clearly have not came upon to before.

And this!! I mean, I understand that the metallic colours are becoming a trend but who in their right mind would WEAR this? This, this, METAL!


Then there are these babies. Well, they are more normal than the others but trust me, these aren'y shoes! These are MURDER WEAPONS! Whoever created the name for them had definitely experienced it. "Killer Heels" we call them -.-"

Ahh, the "Stripper Heels", hahaha, I honestly don't know why they're called that but heck, these one's beautiful alright. Maybe a tee-wee to high for me but still amazing.

Wooden chuncks (: The newest trend this is. I mean, most heels now are have that heart thingy at the back or its made of wood, but yeaaa, the height of this one kinda ruined the whole thing.

The Heel-less High Heels? Err.. let's just say whoever can walk in these for a whole day truely gains my respects (:

Well the graphics are nice I guess but heck I would NEVER EVER wear this. Come on, it's GHASTLY :S

Now that's more like it (: The most normal one this evening.

Last but not least, for those girls who have a boyfriend or husband who are a total car-lover, maybe you can transmit their eternal love, passion and their willing-ness to spend thousands and millions of cash on their car into a passion and love to buy you ladies MORE LOVELY HEELS! It only makes sense since it's mutual that way. We ladies get new shoes and they get to spend their money on cars. Just that .....

It's more of a SHOE-CAR than a CAR-CAR (: haha, the new Lamborgini Heels (:

xoxo, ever yours,
a total shoe geek,
Virginie Laurency.

1 new recipes:

Sam said...

this is so crazily educational - on heels

ladies would sure love the hell out of this write up

lol
:)