Jan 19, 2010

The Strength To Carry On

Many people go through heartaches. That I am aware of. And many times, we will fall and stand back up on our own two feets for a second try or a third or fourth and so it goes. But there will be a time, where it is no longer endurable. It just seems pointless to mend your broken heart only for it to get shattered once again. Come to think of it, why try in the first place? I used to think that LOVE is like MAGIC. I used to believe that love and passion is more than enough for you to survive, others you can manage little by little. But then, this perception has changed. I then realized that it is all only behind the screens. Love, well it exist. And those who found them and shares them with a significant other, I congratulate you whole heartedly. But for me, I am simply blinded by the fact that it is a major pain in the organ -.-" It's not like I haven't tried. It's not like I don't want to find it. It just that it never happens to me. Or at least, it never lasts for them. So heck, why bother right? For those who are out there, looking for love, over and over again. Being persistant and not willing to give up, I wish you all the best && I strongly envy you for having the strength to carry on. I, myself have already given up.


At night, when I lie in bed. I still think of you && why you left :'(
Oh yes, you wound me && I miss you, :(

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: