Jan 19, 2010

Typical Updates =/

I know I havent updated in like, weeks. So it's updates now. Firstly, college. The main reasons that have kept me away from blogging is my exams. Happy to inform that it is finally over! There goes my late night studies :D Hahaha, and urgh, the last minute assignments are like screwd up. But maybe i'll post up a few of my photography pictures in the next few post. Just to share (:

Now second, I have signed up for church seminars on wednesdays and I'm currently trying to get MORE involved with the church, their events, seminars and have a stronger walk with God. I'd say, so far so good though I could have put more effort in it which I am working on.

I kinda put on much weight last year. Fretting about, doing nothing. Just eating and sleeping and watching TV. Gosh, I do sound like a PIGGY (: Haha, anyways. I am back in cheerleading. Thought my age is way pass the highschool team, but that marks not the end of my cheerleading days. I am now in EMAS. Extreme Malaysia All-Star. Extremely awesome team. We have fun together and we have serious practices as well. So that's another new activity I've got involved in this year.

Then, downloads. Muahahaha, I found TWO websites that gives me free full version downloads of games. && guess what am I currently downloading? You got that right! NANCY DREW!!! (: The greatest games ever. Talking about downloads, I've been downloading some movies from youtube. Old old cartoons that triggers memories of me and my dad :( "The Princess & The Goblins". Nice cartoons.

Lastly, when it comes to musics, I strongly recommend "The Divine Madness". Totally awesome stuff. (:





xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: