Oct 3, 2013

A New Journey - POINT College

Since I've practically been spamming, this will be my last post for the day. POINT COLLEGE! No, I am not studying but right now, I am working here :) As a Social Media Marketing Executive. Basically POINT College is a re-branded creative college where it focuses on Diplomas for New Media, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Film&TV as well as Animation!

Education line. A total switch from the Airline Industry ayy? But I really enjoyed myself so far. Since this is a small company, the amount of staffs are not too big as well making us bond closer with each other. Politics also not too bad la. But yea, POINT College really is a new beginning for me and I hope to be staying for a longer time :)

We are located at Sunsuria Avenue in Kota Damansara.

So, you're wondering why you should join POINT College? Here's why!

Hahaha, I'm practically advertising my company here, lol. But all in all, I strongly believe that POINT College is a good college for those who are interested in the Creative Industry. Did you know that my boss is an International Director himself? He actually directed JACKIE CHAN! Check it out!

See, I'm not lying!

Oh and we often get special visitors at the college too! :) One of them was the famous AF celebrity, Vince Chong - brother of Pamela and Vanessa Chong!


Well, one of the reasons I enjoyed myself here is mainly because of the students. To be able to work with young people filling the environment is a good change. It makes me feel more at place since I, myself am pretty much a young one! :) But seriously, these kids are talented. You should just look at their projects. I wonder why we never came up with stuff like that when I was in college.


Oh, did I mentioned that POINT College also owns Malaysia's largest studio? Green Cow Studio :) It's somewhere far-away for me lol but it's actually a few minutes drive from our College. And real-life directing and such actually take place in the studio. We actually get to watch an experience it LIVE!



Yeah, cool right? Hahaha, I guess this short write up - "Show & Tell" is about to end soon but let me introduce you to a special someone. My collegue and partner in crime :D


This is Nurizni :) She makes working FUN!

Well, before I finally log out, here's a picture of me with Ddee and a Mime during the POINT College + Silver Ribbon Flash Mob at Publika :)


xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency

0 new recipes: