Oct 18, 2013

Love Will Find It's Way



This is ME! I believe in love and I believe in happy endings. I used to be a girl who sits and WAIT for Prince Charming but eventually I got tired of waiting. Thus, I started my search - high and low, far and wide. I stumble and fall, I rose again.

True enough that I will continue to fall, get hurt, fall and get hurt again but it's all worth it because I know that somewhere out there, there is a man. A man who is stumbling and falling as he searches for me too. Because on his way here, he might have probably fell from a cliff and got stuck on a tree. It is my duty to save my man from that tree :D


What I'm trying to say is that I guess, I am not worried that I will forever be alone because I know I won't be. I truly, strongly believe that God has prepared someone special for me. Yes, I may complain, I may whine and I may get frustrated but that's only because I am an inpatient woman. HAHA but I still believe.... that LOVE will come my way. Why? Cause you're my destiny :P


Hahahah okay, jokes aside. Just have faith. :)

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie

0 new recipes: