Oct 3, 2013

Rebirth - A New Beginning!

So.... looking back at my blog, I've realized that last I've been on here was more than one and a half years ago. Wow, that's one heck of a long time, I could have gotten married, gave birth and divorce in that time span. *kidding*. Anyhow, I guess I'm back for good now. Heck, it's funny how I am talking to random entities on the net as if there actually ARE people who reads my blog. I'm going to PRETEND that I am a rock star and that I have millions of fans/followers waiting to know about the little details in my life. Lol, yeah, I self-satisfy myself that way.


Okay, so let be begin by officially saying hello. "Hello"...... I'M BACK YO! If I actually manage to buck up my blogging discipline, you're in for a lot of new reads. My semi-promise to you. As I've mentioned, it's been about 17 months since my last blog. A lot has changed since then actually. I am obviously a year older now... but none the wiser. HAHA


Let's see, I've been through all kinds of roller-coasters during the time that I've been missing. It was a journey hell-bound but I survived the ride and got back up to earth. Now for me to rise to heaven, that's something to be anticipated (and by heaven, no I don't mean dead). How about I give a basic summary of the things that happened?

  1. I worked for the Devil and everyday, I wish I would die over and over again.
  2. I TAMED the LION at work. Yeah, Lion-Devil, same thing.
  3. I quit my job (that was stupid)
  4. Almost started studying - didn't made it :(
  5. Got involved with Multilevel marketing
  6. Started on a diet program
  7. Took a break from the business
  8. Found myself in debts (this sucks the most)
  9. Got a new job
  10. Get pay raise - this is good news
  11. Regret working :(
  12. Foolishly embarked on a non-realistic relationship in my head with someone I met online
  13. Got my heart er, broken?
  14. Suffered depression for a few years (self diagnosed with bipolar disorder) - not seeing doctor yet
  15. No idea what I'm gonna do now.
Basically, as you can see. I've tried many things and still failed. Sigh. Oh well, I'm only 21, I guess I have many years to make more foolish mistakes before actually getting in track with life. I am however gonna start taking charge of my life again I guess and I'll start with blogging. I believe that writing down everything that I am actually feeling, smelling, seeing, thinking, eating, watching, whatever-ing is good for me. All these bottled up feelings probably has got to get out. 




Yep, gotta keep calm and write a blog :) Let's hope this would be a good therapy. By the way, I think I will most probably change my contents a little and inject more positive emotions into my writings so that you know, I don't mope and wallow in self-pity. Yeah, don't want to be called pathetic by mom again -.-" So, yeah, that's it for my welcome back post :D

p/s: reading back my previous posts, I couldn't believe what an idiot I have been. Truly embarrassed with myself but simply couldn't bring myself to delete this blog. Lol. If you're reading this. DO ME A FAVOR AND DON'T READ ANYTHING BEFORE THIS! That's the old me and well, let's keep her buried in the past :) You'll definitely enjoy the new me. I promise.

xoxo, ever yours
Virginie

0 new recipes: