Oct 3, 2013

NuSkin - A Whole New World

I've mentioned that I ventured into the multilevel marketing business, this is it. NuSkin! And it was an experience like no other. Through NuSkin, I managed to learn new things about life and success! How to channel your emotions and positivity into drawing yourself closer to success! It was a short journey but a worthwhile one. (I'm taking a short break while figuring some stuff out). Indeed many say that the multilevel marketing life is a tough one. I totally agree. But it is also a journey that defines you. It breaks you down just to build you and mold you back up into a successful person in this world.


I was able to learn a lot of life enriching values from successful leaders. Million Dollar Circle (MDC) Members! People who are earning million US dollars in a month and how they climbed that ladder! It's truly inspiring!

 This is RAYNE! He is the system leader and currently the 20 MDC!

 Doris & Gavin! :)

Now this is someone special. Lillian Ong is a Singaporean and she's really really young! She's already a 5MDC :) "My Today Will Be Your Tomorrow" she said to me and that is one of the most encouraging words I have ever gotten from anyone! ;')

But of course, through this journey, I was able to be a part of a new family. People who truly care about you and your success. Your health, your future. <3


There is nothing wrong about being a part of something BIG and NuSkin is SO BIG! SO HUGE! That there's always a place for you at the TOP :) Oh, I also managed to lose some weight and tone up my body image. NuSkin product really is that great! Like seriously! Check this out :)

 Can you see how defined my abs are? How toned up my shoulders are now and smaller my belly is? HAHAH, the power of TRA. If TRA is so powerful, TR90 is so much more amazing! :)

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency


0 new recipes: