Sep 2, 2009

Body Aches & Tummy Twists

On merdeka day, Our church had the Jogathon thingy where we all RAN/JOG/WALK for about 3KM. Haha, started off with me, carol, janice & christine. All agreeing to slow jog, but poof! I'm a matter of seconds, Janice was gone. Thus, the three of us were left running according to signs and traffic lights. The carol went on with the speed of light. I was really stoned. I mean, comon' I slept for about 2 hours, I cried my eyeballs out the night before & I didnt have breakfast, For sure stoning there. Haha, but Christine stayed with me till the end ♥. Later on, after everything, we decided to go Sunway for ice-skating. It was a great idea to bond with our fellow brothers & sisters. Apparently, everyone FFK - according to Josean it means, "Fong Fei Kei". Haha, so it's left with me, Josean, Audrey, Hwei Ann, Daniel & Ann's lil bro. Hahaha, the whole trip was a joke la, Josean was constantly acting gay, cheating on Daniel with Nelson and all. (:


Meet the boys (:

This is Hwei Ann

Merdeka special, pacific dory for RM8 at Fish Manhattan. *dan's eating a live fish :P*

Josean, loving the idea that he's drinking Audrey's saliva.

Josean all sleepy and exhausted, snoring away :)

xoxo, ever yours
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: