Sep 5, 2009

Pink - Please Don't Leave Me




"I always say how I don't need you, but it's always gonna come right back to this. PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME."

In this video, many would see her as a psychotic. But really, I feel her. There's many things that's I've said which I have never meant. && many things I've did that I never planned to. In return, we caused ourself to lose the most meaningful person in our life. Eventually, being human, it's really heart wrentching. Many can go wild or crazy because of love. Like what she said, "I can be so mean when I wanna be. I am capable of really anything. I can cut you into pieces, when my heart is broken." They say a women is the most fragile thing in the world. But I'd say that a women is only fragile until you break her, then she'll be capable of almost anything.

I'm not gonna be a psychopath. I'm not gonna act crazy or do stupid things. I'm gonna be in control. I'm gonna stay strong && stand tall. But for now, I'll still need my few days of mourning. A few days to mourn on the death of the relationship.

p/s: Baby, this song is for you. Though you're not the kind of guy who reads my blog. But who knows :D
Even if everything ain't gonna be the same, at least I still know that you love me and that we'll still be friends. At least you'll still be there

xoxo,ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: