Sep 29, 2009

Addicted To FACEBOOK


Honestly, FACEBOOK is an addiction!! There is not one day I could go online, or not online, without logging into facebook. Facebook is cool and to me, I find it amusing and very very err, let's just say, I would thank facebook to keep me connected to my friends. Both new or old (:
If it wasn't for facebook, who knows who i'd be missing out on :( Sad to think. Anyways, this is just a small contribution to facebook.

These are 2 videos I found on youtube.



Haha, this is kinda truee, before the internet, frienship was so tough! ahhahaha, they are so cuteeee :) haha, and YES!! I am HOOKED on FACEBOOK!!



&& yes, I agree with Mr.Smith too. These are 25 things which are annoying in facebook. I SO SO SO AGREE WITH NUMBER 6!! Facebook chat can be so annoying at times. and number 8 and 18!! Obsessive status updates and UGLY tags in pictures? Blechh! Last but not least, number 22 is abso-freakin-lutely TRUE!! hahahaa. way to go jullian!

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: