Sep 5, 2009

Ouch! Just Got Dumped!

Hello World, the title tells you all.

Yeah, Well I got dumped in about 5 hours before my 2 months anni, && It was devastating. We were going strong and all but like every couple, had our own differences in opinions at times, but other than that, we were perfect (: It started out as a fling && not meant to be anything TOO serious, but things got out of hand and yeah, you guessed it. We both fell deeper. Apparently, my boy is supposed to leave about the end of this month or so to philippines for his studies. That was one of the obstacles in between us && thus we had an agreement to enjoy every moment spent together and that we'll end the relationship when he's gonna leave. So all this while, I was preparing myself for that day. The day of his departure. The end of our love story, but heck, out of the blue, he just dropped and early bomb! SHIT!! :'( I mean, I understand that we will break like soon as in real real soon, but still, you might as well just wait another 3 weeks right? I was prepared for THAT day, I wasn't prepared for YESTERDAYY! :( Oh dear me, I was heartbroken. He was amazing, and thing is, this is my first functioning relationship and well, we're not unhappy with each other. In fact, this is a very very matured relationship as now we're still friends. He still LOVES me, that is one thing I am sure of as he stikk constantly reminds me. He's just guilty of feeling like shit for having to leave me in the very end. But yea, being a girl, I had my moments of bitchy-ness when he dumped me in at the start. HAHAHA, thank goodness, Izzy, came and accompanied me. He was a true shoulder to cry on. THANKS IZZUDIN!! Right, moving on, I am still sad. I mean just cause it was not official, doesn't mean I don't love him right? We were happy together, so yea. I always did liked the way we just sit together and not do anything. How we would just watch TV together or take public transport without talking to each other yet enjoying the company. He was the best boyfriend so far && I love him for that. Still do.

"I never thought I'd, be in love like this. When I look at you, my mind goes on a trip. And you came in, and knocked me on my face. Feels like I'm in a race, but I already won first place. I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did (:"

I just quoted Keri Hilson in Knock Me Down. This was the song he gave me on our first or second date alonee. OMG!! Memories *tear flows*. Oh well, I'm gonna be understanding. I mean he's feeling guilty for leaving me in the end anyways. Haha, alright. I understand bie. But that doesn't mean I don't love youuu. Thanks for all that we've shared baby.

Thank you so much Izzy & Twilight (black cat) for entertaining me last nignt. You both are awesome

xoxo, ever yours,
heartbrokenly,
Virginie Laurency.

2 new recipes:

Izzy said...

I look all sweateyh = =
macam i gaduh ngan twilight jeee :P

Virginie Laurency said...

hahaha, nama dia twilight je kan konon? but it suits him la. since it's black.