Sep 25, 2009

Girl In The Mirror

There are times, when I look into the mirror, I see a girl standing there. I continue staring at her, observing her every detail from the hair to the lips. After all these, I'm still clueless. Who is this girl living on the other side this glass. Could she be the same girl living the same life I have and facing the same problems I face? Is she just an image of myself or am I her image? Could it be that everytime I look in the mirror, she's doing the exact same thing right behind the glass? How is one to have live a life of different personalities? Who is this girl that keeps staring back at me? Who is this girl that is living in my body? Maybe, just maybe she is actually the ME. Locked up deep down inside. In physics, we learned that whatever image formed behind a lens or glass is virtual. But is it really? Is the girl in my mirror really just a mere reflection? Because as far as I know, she seems real. So much reality is within her. There are moments that I live life, smiling and laughing, jumping and screaming. I feel so plastic. Everytime I come home to face myself again. To stare into the mirror for hours and hours. She calms me down, she makes me whole. It clear now that she is my other half, and that without her, I will never be one. It really takes time for you to find a little bit more about yourself, and after all these years, I finally understand why I love to carry a mirror or be surrounded by them, it's not cause I'm vain. It's because when I look into a mirror, I see myself. I see the real me that I keep inside. This is the girl I would spend forever with. She will always be the one to hold me up when I'm down, she's the one that will be by my side always. Not a moment will she leave me alone because I know that she's always around in me.

SHE WILL BE THE ONE TO NEVER DISSAPOINT ME!!

p/s: I'm going through some self-searching moments. Seems like I'm losing myself.

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: